Zelderex sucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zelderex Scam

2 posters

Go down

The Zelderex Scam Empty The Zelderex Scam

Post  Admin Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:43 pm

Zelderex was once a popular game with thousands of active players untill one day the developer (C17) got the idea that he could make a fortune by making many of the items in the game not available from within the game, even to his current paying customers, without requiring the players to spend additional money to purchase the items. Once that decission was implemented into the game the thousands of players quickly became a mere several hundred and the popularity of the game only got worse thereafter untill there is now (and has been for at least two years) only less than 125 people and bots make up for over 75% of the players that the game advertizes having.

In desperation to try to preserve his income the admin (C17) has resorted to allowing certain individuals to cheat in attempt to cause other players the need to use their credit card and buy ingame cash just to be able to compete.

The honest players of Zelderex online have been complaining about this for years because they love the game but feel they nare being cheated out of their hard earned money and all the time they have put into the game, but the only response they ever recieve is lame excuses from the admins that only the developer can do anything about it... The developer not only does not even reply to their messages but goes as far as declairing that he will no longer update the game or fix any of its broken features nor enforce the rules as written in the player agreement.

Admin
Admin

https://zelderexscam.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The Zelderex Scam Empty Same old, same old in Zelderex Online I see

Post  Raltar Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:12 pm

My name is Raltar. I used to play Zelderex WAYYYYYY the hell back in "round 3" when it was a totally different game from what it is today. When I say that it was a different game, I'm referring to the game itself and the style of the gameplay. The bullshit stunts pulled by Chirs Kailing (A.K.A. "C17R1C") and his team of ass kissers have apparently not changed based on the comments I've seen here and gotten from other current/former Zlederex Players.

Back when I played the game it was actually a pretty decent game. But even then Chris had designed it in such a way as to make you into a victim if you did not upgrade to one of his "gold accounts" or spend extra real money to buy in-game money. Many items were locked out from non-paying customers and very often at the start of each round there was a select group of players who instantly shot up to the top rankings, not because they were skilled players, but because they purcahsed in-game money with real money to instantly upgrade themselves beyond what any real player could get. All his banner ads for the game which appear on other sites brag that you can play the game for "free" according to him. Sure you can PLAY the game for free, but don't expect to enjoy it. If you tried to play back in those days without a gold account you weren't even allowed to have a bank to store your money in for safety, so you became an easy target for farmers to attack you every hour, on the hour as you acquired enough cash to make their attack profitable. You would log on the next morning to find you had been attacked dozens of times and had no money, half your soldiers were dead and all your building were damaged. It was a nightmare to play without a gold account. That has always been the way Chirs wants it so he can either force you out of the game or turn you into one of his ass kissers who send him huge sums of money every month to stay in his good graces.

But that wasn't even the worst insult. There are a lot of shitty "free" games out there which are actually scams designed to force you into paying money for a "free" service. Zelderex isn't unique in this aspect. But there are a lot of very unique things about Zelderex. Chris having a total bitch for a wife is one of these things.

See, back in my day, Chirs was married to this chick who called herself "Coffee Ninja" or "Yourmom" depending on her mood that day. She was a complete wack job. I haven't seen anything about her in a long time so maybe she finally faded into the shadows or maybe Chris got some sense and dumped her ass, I don't know. But back in my day she sucked his dick so he would make her an admin on Zelderex. She had no interest in being an admin to help improve the game or enforce the rules. She just liked having power over people so she could bully them around and act like the drama whore she is.

She joined the top ranked clan in the game, the "Pastafarians" (we called them "the pastas" for short), and corrupted them to be her personal enforcers. If you had the audacity to question the game or the admins in any way, you were inviting the personal wrath of Coffee Ninja. If she didn't just ban you from the game outright, then she would sneak behind your back and do what girls do best: bad mouth you to her friends. This meant the Pastas and any of her other buddies in the game would be coming after you, in secret of course. Suddenly, you would find yourself getting attacked in the game ten times more often than normal, even when you had no money for anyone to take and often by the same group of people over and over again. I think Chirs allowed his wife to act this way because he secretly enjoyed the drama just as much as she did. Plus, it was helpful to use the Pastafarians as his own personal enforcers, harassing and driving off anyone who dared to question the established order of things.

The ironic part is that the Pastafarians willingness to be used as the personal tools of a teenage girl (Coffee Ninja was only 19 when this shit was going on and Chris wasn't much older) came back to bite them in the ass before the end. Eventually they had a falling out with Coffee Ninja over some stupid thing or another and she turned on them instantly. One of their leaders (who had spent a shit-ton of money on the game to become one of the top ranked players) got banned for having a "racy" avatar image. It was the Pokemon thats always asleep (I don't know its name), the image in question being identical to the character in the Nintendo game. Really fucking "racy" right? Everyone knew that Coffee Ninja was just flexing her muscle and giving this guy the boot because she was pissed off at him over something. All he asked for was a refund of all the in-game money that he had purcahsed right before the ban and didn't get to use. But because he was banned, he couldn't make the request himself so he sent some other Pastafarians to ask for him. When they posted his request on the forums they were banned as well for "talking about a banned player" because that is grounds for a ban as well. Also, asking for a refund is grounds for a ban. More Pastafarians showed up to complain that the admins were obviously just banning them because of Coffee Ninja's personal grudge. They got banned too. By the time the massive ban frenzy was over about half of the Pastafarian clan was banned from the game (something like 10 to 15 people) plus several other folks who spoke out. Lots of high ranking members were threatening to quit and the few remaining Pastas announced their clan was leaving the game in mass to relocate to another game (OGame, which also turned into a massive drama shitfest later on but thats a story for another day).

My hope at the time was that this would be the beginning of the end for Zelderex Online. And to some degree it was. Up until that point Chris and the admins had a huge fan club that was set on defending the game and the admins at all cost. Anyone who dared speak out aginst the game or aginst Chris was instantly set upon by the horde of fanboys and quickly dirven off. But when Chris and his bitch wife turned on their own personal enforcers and banned them from the game over some silly personal arguement, it quickly became obvious to even the most diehard Zelderex fanboy that not all was wine and roses in the land of Zelderex. Chris and his squad of ass kissers quickly lost the majority of their support from the playerbase at that point and things quickly turned aginst the game, with naysayers becoming a common practice and fanboys becoming the minority.

Somehow though, the game has continued to limp along all these years, with some deluded idiots thinking that Chris would eventually learn his lesson and clean up his act. And of course new players to the game never hear these stories due to dilligent efforts by the current admins to clean up the embarassing evidence left behind by previous admins like Coffee Ninja.

Quite honestly, there is a lot more dirty laundry hidden in the basement of this game than any of us can even know. Have you noticed the great efforts Chris Kailing takes to hide his true identity from the players of his game? I'll bet this is the first time anyone reading this has actually heard his real name! He doens't want people to know who he is because he knows there would be a small army of people coming after him for refunds or flat out revenge over all the bullshit he and his wife have pulled down through the years.

If any of you would like to try your hand at hunting down our dear friend Chris, here is what I know about him based on a WHOIS lookup of the Zelderex domain name:

Registrant:
ZeldereX Online
946 Cheyenne Creek
San Antonio, Texas 78258
United States

Domain Name: ZELDEREX.COM
Created on: 26-Jul-04
Expires on: 26-Jul-05
Last Updated on: 27-Jul-04

Administrative Contact:
Kailing, Chris c17r1c@hotmail.com
ZeldereX Online
946 Cheyenne Creek
San Antonio, Texas 78258
United States
(210) 844-3504
Technical Contact:
Kailing, Chris c17r1c@hotmail.com
ZeldereX Online
946 Cheyenne Creek
San Antonio, Texas 78258
United States
(210) 844-3504

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.ZELDEREX.COM
NS2.ZELDEREX.COM

If you do a WHOIS look up on the domain name today you will not get this info. He has a privacy blocker in place now. But I got access to this information by going to Domain Tools and signing up for their service to access historical WHOIS records. But that means this info may be old and he may no longer live at the above address. But I would be willing to bet he still lives in Texas somewhere because he and Coffee Ninja are from there and I suspect they have to mooch off their friends and realtives to survive.

I've been trying to spread the word about Zelderex for quite some time now. I found this forum while doing a Goolge search for "Zelderex Sucks" which is something I do every so often to find people like myself who have had bad experiences with this awful game. I've talked to leaders of various clans which used to play in this game and quite a lot of other people. I always let people know who the REAL person behind Zelderex online is and I hope one day someone will try to take legal action aginst him. Report him to the Better Business Brueau by going to the San Antonio branch office and letting them know a guy in their territory is running an online game which needs to be listed on their site so people can file complaints aginst him. I've also run a background check on Chris and I can tell you for a fact that Zelderex isn't a legally registered business anywhere in the world. This means he probably isn't reporting income he earns from the game correctly, if he is reporting it at all, so people could also report him to the IRS for tax fraud. Hell, you could even just write the guy a letter telling him what a fuckwit he is.

If anyone here wants to know more about my story you can find the full version of the Zelderex story in the history documents of my guild: The Order of the Golden Shields

If anyone here wants to contact me to talk more about what can be done to stop chris or where Chris can be found I have set aside an email address where you may contact me: wutzelderex.5.raltar@spamgourmet.com

Raltar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum